Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Crochet Minecraft!



Ha! So one day I was burnt out on flowers, and I wanted to make something different because it had been so long when my 15 year old son suggested a Minecraft Creeper. Hmm...interesting, very simple design, why not?!


I started one evening and finished early the next morning, woke my son up for school, he opened his eyes to his completed Creeper and was delighted! So delighted that he took the Creeper to school with him.


I never imagined all these teenage boys would be so crazy about a crocheted doll, who knew right?


After making the Creeper, I made my son a pig, which made him giggle like a little kid. Then an unsheared grey sheep.


I hope to make more of these for my son, it's about time I get to crochet something just for him LOL!


13 comments:

  1. On paragraph 2, it would have been hilarious if he screamed because he thought it was gonna go boom like they do on minecraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love these!!! Pattern? Pleeeeeeeeeeease? I love minecraft SO much! My mom and I wanted to make some minecraft characters, but never got around ti them. :D These are the CUTEST things ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ItssssSSSSss sssSSSsssso good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, my girlfriend would LOVE the sheep. Even though she hasn't played the game before, she finds the sheep completely adorable.

    Please make the sheep available to buy on your Etsy! I would buy one instantly :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would make a complete set of the pig, sheep, chicken, wolf, cow, skeleton, creeper, zombie, spider, zombie pig, ghast, and character I would buy it for any price you name it :D PLEASE do so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing any chance you have a pattern for these? i'd love to make the creeper and pig.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love it if you were to make the sheep available for purchase :) maybe the people who would like one could put in an order and you could earn quite a bit off it. especially if you were to get them advertised for free on my boyfriends minecraft youtube channel which has over 8,000 subscribers :) :) *trys to persuade*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought the creeper from you, thanks for making it available. I think the only thing I might change to make it easier is to make the black bit of the place out of felt, cos im rubbish at embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me the name of the yarn you used for the creeper? It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are PERFECT! I would DIE for patterns :D!

    ReplyDelete
  11. adore this! hubby got me into minecraft and his 2 bestfriends are into it too...I think this christmas might be a minecraft themed one!

    ReplyDelete